Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Compare and Contrast: long and short term memory

2 Things to Compare: Long term and Short term Memory
3 Ways to Compare them: How memory is affected in children, adults, and seniors.
Occassion: Compare how long term memory and short term memory develops and changes throughout three different stages of life: youth, adult, senior.

Audience: psychologists, undergraduates studying psychology.

Purpose: To inform students and people who want to know about the subject.

5 comments:

  1. This is a really good topic that I think a lot of people will be interested in reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. I hope you find good information on these ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is interesting to me. I seem to have a really good memory, especally of things from when I was very, very young.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like it will be a diffuicult topic to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree I think this topic will be hard to find information on.

    ReplyDelete